The SV0016 was designed for use in hemodialysis machines to mix the dialysate fluid and control the fluid removal from the patient. The valve body has one side to connect a silicone tube. The other side can be flanged directly to the balancing chamber to achieve a higher accuracy of the balancing since the compliance effects of silicone hoses are minimized.
The following features provide superior benefits in hemodialysis machines compared to other valves on the market:
- PPSU valve bodies have better thermal and chemical resistance in comparison to PEI, which plays a role, i.e., regarding the risk of tension cracks
- PTFE bellows are maintenance-free and offer longer dialysis machine lifetimes than rubber bellows used in many machines.
- Maintenance-free for 50’000 hours / 50’000’000 switching cycles
- ISO 10993 certified (not only cytotoxicity), Rohs, and REACH compatibility.
- Designed for worst-case temperatures (T_ambient = 80°C while maintaining a 100% duty cycle).
- Bidirectional flow.
- Standard voltage is 24 VDC – other voltages are available.
- Greater than 3 bar pressure is possible depending on the application.
- Can also be used for food-grade applications, such as coffee machines
Click on the Technical Details tab above for standard product specifications. If your application requires features not shown, please call us to discuss your application – customizations are also available; call +49 9723-938917 for more information.
Function: normally closed
Ports: 1 tube connector, 1 side flangable
Standard voltage: 24VDC
Body material: PPSU
Seal material: EPDM or FKM
Bellows material: modified PTFE
Orifice size: 3.7 mm
Flow rate: 2.5 l/min @ 1bar
Operating pressure: 3.0 bar from either direction
Suitable media: Water, dialysis fluid, sodium hypochlorite, peracetic acid, citric acid, acetic acid, disinfection fluids, etc*
- Water: 5 – 95°C
- Dialysis fluid: 5 – 45°
- Sodium hypochlorite: 5 – 65°C
- Peracetic acid: 5 – 65°C
- Citric acid: 5 – 90°C
- Acetic acid: 5 – 65 °C
Ambient temperature: 80° C max.
Duty Cycle: 100%
Power: 9.2 Watts
Switching time: < 30ms
Coil connections: flat plugs 6.3 x 0.8mm
Lifetime: 50,000,000 switching cycles
Weight: 210 g
Height: 71 mm
Width: 43 mm
Depth: 36 mm
*other media possible. Please contact us for questions regarding your medium.